Sailing yacht Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 410 named Fortnite is available for bareboat yacht charter from Marina di Stabia in Castellammare di Stabia near Napoli in Italy. Marina di Stabia in Castellammare di Stabia is located close to Napoli and Amalfi coast.
Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 410 Fortnite is a 3 cabin sailing yacht with 8 berths in cabins and saloon.
Equipment of sailing yacht Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 410 Fortnite:
- Furling genoa, full batten main sail, 2 steering wheels, electric windlass, gennaker optionaly and for additional fee,
- cockpit table, cockpit cushions, stern shower, bimini top, sprayhood, teak in cockpit,
- autopilot, GPS chartplotter in cockpit, GPS in cockpit, VHF, compass, navigation charts, harbour guide, wind instrument, radar reflector,
- FM radio with mp3, USB and Bluetooth, outside speaker,
- life belt or horseshoe buoy, life jackets, fog horn, first aid set, fire extinquishers, emergency signals,
- electric bildge pump, manual bildge pump, dinghy,
- outboard engine on order and for additional fee,
- pillows and blankets, bed linen on request and for additional fee, towels on request and for additional fee, railing net on request and for additional fee,
- battery charger, shore power, hot water, refrigerator, gas bottles, stove and oven, kitchen utensilies,
- inverter, bow thruster.
Availability and actual prices with discounts are calculated at the time of booking and available at Online booking.
Actual discounts are calculated at availability and on-line booking.
Check-in / out
- Check-in in Marina di Stabia in Castellammare di Stabia near Naples in Italy
- Check-out in Marina di Stabia in Castellammare di Stabia near Naples in Italy
Airport transfer on request
- Airport transfer from Naples Airport for 1 to 3 persons: 80 EUR / one-way
- Airport transfer from Naples Airport for 4 to 8 persons: 20 EUR / person one-way