Sailing yacht Jeanneau 54 named Duca del Sale is available for bareboat yacht charter from Marina di Stabia in Castellammare di Stabia. Marina di Stabia in Castellammare di Stabia is located close to Napoli and Amalfi coast in Italy.
Jeanneau 54 Duca del Sale is a 5+1 cabin sailing yacht with 13 berths in cabins and saloon.
Equipment of sailing yacht Jeanneau 54 Duca del Sale:
- Furling genoa, full batten main sail with lazy bag and lacks, 2 steering wheels, electric windlass,
- cockpit table with light, cockpit cushions, stern shower, bimini top, sprayhood, teak in cockpit,
- autopilot, GPS chartplotter in cockpit, GPS in cockpit, VHF, compass, navigation charts, harbour guide, wind instrument, radar reflector,
- FM radio, outside speakers,
- life belt or horseshoe buoy, life jackets, fog horn, first aid set, fire extinquishers, emergency signals,
- electric bildge pump, manual bildge pump, dinghy,
- outboard engine on order and for additional fee,
- pillows and blankets, bed linen on request and for additional fee, towels on request and for additional fee, railing net on request and for additional fee,
- battery charger, shore power, hot water, refrigerator, gas bottles, stove and oven, kitchen utensilies,
- inverter, bow thruster.
Availability and actual prices with discounts are calculated at the time of booking and available at Online booking.
Actual discounts are calculated at availability and on-line booking.
Check-in / out
- Check-in in Marina di Stabia in Castellammare di Stabia near Naples in Italy
- Check-out in Marina di Stabia in Castellammare di Stabia near Naples in Italy
Airport transfer on request
- Airport transfer from Naples Airport for 1 to 3 persons: 80 EUR / one-way
- Airport transfer from Naples Airport for 4 to 8 persons: 20 EUR / person one-way