Sailing boat Dufour 390 GrandLarge named Alce Bianca is available for bareboat charter from Marina di Stabia in Castellammare di Stabia near Napoli in Italy. Marina di Stabia in Castellammare di Stabia is located close to Napoli and Amalfi coast.
Dufour 390 GrandLarge Alce Bianca is a 3 cabin sailing boat with 8 berths in cabins and saloon.
Equipment of sailing boat Dufour 390 GrandLarge Alce Bianca:
- Furling genoa, full batten main sail with lazy bag and lazy jack, 2 steering wheels, electric windlass, gennaker optionaly and for additional fee,
- cockpit table, cockpit cushions, stern shower, bimini top, sprayhood, teak in cockpit,
- autopilot, GPS chartplotter in cockpit, GPS in cockpit, VHF, compass, navigation charts, harbour guide, wind instrument, radar reflector,
- FM radio with mp3, USB and Bluetooth,
- life belt or horseshoe buoy, life jackets, fog horn, first aid set, fire extinquishers, emergency signals,
- electric bildge pump, manual bildge pump, dinghy,
- outboard engine on order and for additional fee,
- pillows and blankets, bed linen on request and for additional fee, towels on request and for additional fee, railing net on request and for additional fee,
- battery charger, shore power, hot water, refrigerator, gas bottles, stove and oven, kitchen utensilies,
Availability and actual prices with discounts are calculated at the time of booking and available at Online booking.
Actual discounts are calculated at availability and on-line booking.
Check-in / out
- Check-in in Marina di Stabia in Castellammare di Stabia near Naples in Italy
- Check-out in Marina di Stabia in Castellammare di Stabia near Naples in Italy
Airport transfer on request
- Airport transfer from Naples Airport for 1 to 3 persons: 80 EUR / one-way
- Airport transfer from Naples Airport for 4 to 8 persons: 20 EUR / person one-way